Hyperledger is a multi-project open source collaborative effort hosted by The Linux Foundation, created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is supported by big industry players like IBM, Intel and SAP to support the collaborative development of blockchain-based distributed ledgers. This module will give you an introduction to Hyperledger technology and how it differs from Ethereum.
Note – “Bits and coins” in not the owner of any of the following videos. Instead we have embedded YouTube links to this page.
- Hyperledger – A comprehensive explanation
2. Hyperledger – Detailed Explanation
3. Ethereum vs Hyperledger | Which Blockchain Technology to Choose
4. What is Hyperledger Fabric?
5 . How Hyper ledger reinforce truth and trust?
6. How Hyperledger solves problems?
7. The main three components of Hyperrledger fabric
8. Channels – the fundamental concept inside of Hyperledger Fabric