Cryptography combined with Distributed Ledger System constitutes the foundation of blockchain technology. In order to become a master of blockchain, one has to understand some basics about cryptography. This module will help the learner to gain that basic knowledge.
Note – “Bits and coins” in not the owner of any of the following videos. Instead we have embedded YouTube links to this page.
- What is cryptography?
2.The mathematics of cryptography
3. Bitcoin Hash and SHA – 256
5. SHA- Secure Hash Algorithm
6. The Double Spending Problem
- Mathematical Cryptography – Crack The Code – Udemy
- Number Theory and Cryptography by University of California San Diego
- Cryptography by University of Maryland