If you are interested in getting certificates in blockchain related programs, then Udemy is the best place to get them at very low cost. But the only issue with Udemy is that the certificates are issued by individuals and not organizations or institutions. Still it’s better to get one or two such certifications as they look good on the resume.
Here is a list of decent courses available on Udemy.
- The Complete Cryptocurrency Course: More than 5 Courses in 1
- Getting Started With Cryptocurrency | Bitcoin & More!
- Cryptocurrency: Complete Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins! (8 HR)
Courses for developers
- Learn about Python and Blockchain: The Complete Guide!
- Building Blockchains with Hyperledger Fabric using Composer
- Ethereum Dapps for Beginners
Intermediate and advance level
- Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Master Ethereum & Solidity Programming:Build Real-World Apps
- Build a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency | Full-Stack Edition
- Blockchain Advanced Level: Uses Beyond Bitcoin